Internal Family Systems & Plant Medicine Ceremonies
A transformative workshop to allow you to connect the wisdom of IFS with your plant medicine practice, led by expert spaceholder and teacher Natasha Boojihawon.
Internal Family Systems & Plant Medicine Ceremonies | Natasha Anand Boojihawon
Are you seeking to learn how Internal Family Systems & sacred plant medicines can help create stability, peace, and radical presence in your life and that of your clients?
Receive four hours of workshop recordings that delve into the benefits of merging IFS with psychedelic and plant medicine work and how this combination can deepen transformation in psychedelic experiences, reduce harm, and enable profound integration.
This workshop is designed to help anyone who wants to learn more about the IFS framework and how to apply it to their own plant medicine journey and/or those of their clients to enable profound self-access and healing.
- You are curious about why Internal Family Systems is becoming increasingly popular and would like to learn more about these powerful tools
- You want to relate to the shadow aspects of yourself that may seem unhelpful or not in alignment with your goals
- You are ready to go on a journey of deep healing that may profoundly impact your professional practice of holding space for others
- You wish to learn how to support someone through a challenging integration experience
- You want to be part of a psychedelic community inspired by healing and connection
- You would like to deepen your mindfulness practices and unburden yourself from past traumas
IT'S NOT FOR YOU IF:
- You are not willing to look into your shadow to better understand yourself and uncover unconscious blockages
- You are seeking an official Internal Family Systems course that offers Continuing Education credits
- You are not interested in the power of psychedelics and plant medicines to help create profound shifts and positive changes in yours and your clients’ lives
- What Internal Family Systems is and how it empowers you to heal the parts of yourself that have become dysregulated, frozen in time, or fragmented
- The magic that happens when you merge IFS with psychedelic and plant medicine work
- How to maintain your position as the navigator and master of your world, even when there are challenging aspects to journey through, both in and out of ceremony
- How to dive into your Self-led empowerment in a meaningful and authentic way that is life-lasting
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- On-demand access to the workshop recording
- Any handouts & accompanying materials
✅ All Levels
✅ GMT Spaceholder School
✅ GMT Pro
Natasha Anand Boojihawon has been on a journey of self-mastery over the last 17 years. Her practice draws on the Himalayan Yog-Vedantic tradition, Internal Family Systems, Coaching, Naturopathy, Psychedelics, Bodywork, Somatic practices, several Energy Medicine lineages, and Conscious Community Development.
Her mission is to guide space-holders on their path of self-mastery through integrative medicine, personal therapy, supervision, and teacher training. She uses a process of evolving the current paradigm of holistic health and wellness education.