Hapé Medicine Facilitator Training
Learn How to Administer Sacred Amazonian Snuff - an Initiatory Online Course
Rapé (also called hapé, hapeh, rapeh, and rapey) is a tobacco-based snuff used in South American shamanism. This ancient medicine is a mixture of powdered plants, usually containing some kind of tobacco and tree ash, which is blown into the nose of the receiver through a special pipe called a kuripe or tepi.
In Amazonian lore, tobacco is considered a Master Plant. It plays a central role in ceremonial work, and its spirit is invoked to purify, protect, and rid the receiver of negative energies, as well as to cleanse and prepare their mind for other powerful plant medicines such as ayahuasca.
To initiate those interested in working with Hapé, Lorna Liana, CEO of EntheoNation & the Plant Spirit School and Brazilian Plant Medicine Priestess Aluna Lua have created this very special certification on Hapé Medicine Facilitation.
Enhance your shamanic skills by forming an alliance with the tobacco master plant by learning how to safely & authentically administer Hapé to yourself and others
This is an ideal training for those who feel called to share hapé and facilitate hapé circles in a safe, responsible, respectful way.
- Have experienced the healing power of hapé and feel called to go deeper.
- Are feeling a need for a spiritual deep cleanse and energetic reboot.
- Feel ready to strengthen your relationship with sacred plant allies with more prayer, songs and traditions.
- Are seeking more grounding, presence, and divine support to release your old self and embody the new.
- Feel called to support indigenous fair trade, and thus their fight for sovereignty, while simultaneously learning how to wield a powerful plant medicine.
SIGN UP FOR THIS FACILITATOR TRAINING AND:
- Be initiated into Divine Father Tobacco Wisdom, so that you can connect with this Master Plant Teacher whenever you need support.
- Receive the Principles of Impeccable Tobacco Guardianship, so that you can administer hapé medicine safely and with the highest, healing energetic frequency.
- Learn Different Hapé Administration Techniques to support different shamanic intentions.
- Practice the Art of Self-Application & Serving Hapé to Others, so that they can appreciate the flavors and subtle energies of the medicine.
- Get an introduction to Huni Kuin traditions and the terms used to describe their medicine practices.
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- On-Demand Access to the Hapé Medicine Facilitation Training recordings
- The Facilitation Training Slide Deck [PDF]
- An exclusive mini documentary - The Art of Hapé in the Brazilian Amazon
- A 10% off coupon code for hapé products purchased from EntheoNation partner vendors
- Hapé Facilitator Toolkit Including:
- EntheoNation's Modern Shamanic Guide to Sacred Amazonian Snuff [PDF]
- Medicine Language 101
- The Medicinal Ingredients of Hapé
- Entheogenic Facilitator Mini Training
- Aluna Lua’s Hapé Guide
- Aluna Lua’s Hapé Song & Vocal Activation Ebook
ABOUT LORNA LIANA
Lorna Liana is the CEO of EntheoNation, a media company covering psychedelics, modern shamanism, and visionary culture. She is also the Founder of The Plant Spirit School, an online school offering workshops, programs, and 1-to-1 mentoring to individuals and professionals in the psychedelic and plant medicine sector.
ABOUT ALUNA LUA
Aluna Lua is a Brazilian plant medicine priestess and trusted advocate of the Brazilian indigenous people. She is a dedicated lightworker, fully devoted to serving the community as an entheogen educator, lifestyle artist, and master of ceremony.
Lua has spent time with multiple indigenous tribes across the Americas and has been a student of different plant medicine cultures for the last twelve years. She embodies her messages and teachings in and through a professional expression of multidimensional art sharing her angelic voice and sacred dance.